Steady Pro’s Blog
A First Timer’s Rating Guide in Evaluating Cleaning Services
When it is your first time to hire professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning Services, the most anticipated moment is stepping back into your newly cleaned home and marveling at how spic and span it is. But once the figurative dust has settled (or rather, wiped away by the Kansas City cleaning services), you will want to really evaluate the job done to know if you indeed hired the best house cleansers Kansas City.
Here is a quick rundown of things you should give points for. Start with a rating guide of 1-5 stars, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest in terms of satisfaction. Add everything up and multiply by 100 to get the percentage. Then, assess your most comfortable percentage level to determine if you indeed got what you paid for and would hire them again.
1. Promptness. In hiring professional cleaning services, promptness is key because you are running on a schedule. At times, you would adjust yours to accommodate them, so give points if Steady Pro Cleaning Services arrives early or on the dot.
2. Courteousness. Demeanor is a sign of professionalism, and as much as you would like them to get the job done it also pays to work with a team of Kansas City cleaning services that has manners without being overly friendly.
3. Respect for property. While the best house cleaners Kansas City are given much leeway into navigating your home and things in order to get it clean, observe the manner in which they treat your belongings. If you note that they move things with care (as if your objects are the most precious artifacts on earth), you know they in turn have much respect for their clients as well.
4. Task Time vis-à-vis Quality of Work. The most professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning Services consider the job finished when everything on their list has been cleaned to perfection. Be wary of some Kansas City cleaning services that “watch the clock” and call it a day after a couple of hours, despite questionable cleaning quality result.
5. Client Feedback and Updates. Give plus points to the best house cleaners Kansas City if they make it a point to tell you about the job they did on your home (ex. Problems encountered with specific areas, things you may need to be concerned about or will most likely need fixing, etc.). This is a sign that these professional cleaning services like Steady Pro Cleaning Services are well meaning.
6. Promotions and Deals. Since Kansas City cleaning services would like to make and keep clients, take note if they offer any promotions for further cleaning or great deals offered if you need them to do a pretty heavy job. This signifies that the best house cleaners Kansas City want you get more value for your money and are confident in their abilities to still do a great job even at a slightly reduced price.
Remember: There are many professional cleaning services out there, like Steady Pro Cleaning Services. But unless you do method of rating Kansas City cleaning services, you will never know if you should settle for the kind of work your current cleaners do. If you happen to try out a variety of the best house cleaners Kansas City, this simple rating method will reveal which among them is indeed the best – and the one you should stick to in the future!