A detailed fridge cleaning can take a couple of hours which means you will need to set time aside in order to tackle the task efficiently.
Here is a lowdown on ways to clean the refrigerator from move out cleaning Overland Park professionals, following which can help you immensely in cleaning your refrigerator.
Tips to Cleaning the Refrigerator:
- First and foremost, clear the items out of your fridge from the top shelf and set them on the counter as you clean.
- Wash the top shelf in your sink, after removing it. An excellent refrigerator cleaning solution is warm water and dishwashing liquid.
- From your shelf, rinse the soapy water thoroughly and dry it thoroughly prior to placing it in the fridge.
- Prior to setting the jars and bottles back on the shelves, wipe them down with a damp microfiber cloth. Do check for the expiration dates.
- Repeat these four steps for all your shelves and for your crisper and deli bins.
- There are a few parts in the fridge that cannot be taken out for cleaning, such as the smaller shelves inside the door and the gasket, so use a microfiber cloth dipped in dish soap and water to wipe them down.
- For the refrigerator doors and handles, wipe them down with a fresh microfiber cloth that’s been dampened with dish soap and water.
Tips to Keeping Fridge Clean:
Hopefully, you have been able to understand that a detailed fridge cleaning is time consuming which is why most people only take on this chore a few times a year. But following a few tips can help you in keeping your refrigerator as pristine as possible year round. The following tips show you the best way to clean the refrigerator in between thorough scrubbings.
- Spills should be taken care of as soon as they happen.
- Make sure to check expiration dates weekly and throw out any food that’s gone bad.
- Take out time from your busy schedule and wipe down handles on both the doors and drawers every day.
- Every three to four days, empty out food storage containers filled with leftovers.
- Clean the outside of the refrigerator once a week.
There are no two ways about the fact that cleaning the refrigerator takes some time on the front end. So, just think about how much time house cleaning might take.
For professional house cleaning services Overland Park, contact Tidy Up Angels LLC in Overland Park on 913-642-2006, we have been providing residential cleaning to the Overland Park area since 2008. We are a company in Overland Park that you can trust. Our goal is to provide our customers with a unique and superior cleaning experience.
Some of our unique services include:
- Custom House Cleaning
- Move in House Cleaning
- Move out House Cleaning
- Put on Market Cleaning
Listening to your needs and concerns, having your best interest at heart- that is how we strive to provide you with excellent customer service. There is no secrecy to how we arrive at our price. You are in control at every step of the way.